Location and Phone Number
Address: #2 4645 Blackcomb Way (Snowgoose development)
Phone: (604) 938-0445
Emergency and Contact Numbers
- Fire/Ambulance/Police; Dial 911
- Whistler Health Care Center; (4380 Lorimer Rd); 932-3977 or 932-4911
Cleaner/trouble shooter :
Maintenance/Emergency repairs: In case of EMERGENCY, the trip coordinator will contact the owner
To get to the townhouse, take Highway #99 to Whistler. It’s also called the Sea to Sky Highway. Go past the lights for the exit to Whistler Village and continue to the next set of lights where there’s a sign for Village North. Turn right at the lights onto Lorimer Road. Continue on Lorimer as far as it goes. You’ll come to a 4-way stop at the corner of Lorimer Rd and Blackcomb Way. The Four Seasons hotel will be on your left, across the street. Turn left on Blackcomb Way and continue until you get to the corner of Blackcomb Way and Painted Cliff Rd. Our townhouse is on the corner on the right. It is a wooden building with green trim. We’re unit #2. Park nearby, and go up to the townhouse. Key in the lock code you have been given. There will be a garage key on the kitchen counter or in the key holder beside the door. You can then proceed to drive a little further on Blackcomb Way to the entrance of the underground garage. The key is used to raise the doors, and the lock is located on the left hand side. Park in stalls #33 & #34. Please don’t park in any other numbered stalls. There is a VISITORS PARKING PASS THAT MUST BE USED TO PARK IN THE VISITORS STALLS. DO NOT PARK BEFORE THE GATE OR YOU WILL BE TOWED. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RETURN THE PARKING PASS TO THE KEY HOLDER IN THE LOBBY OF OUR UNIT OR WE WILL NEED TO CHARGE YOU FOR A NEW ONE.
Please do not arrive before 4:00 pm, It takes 6 hours to clean the house, and with a check-out time of 10:00 am the home is not ready before 4:00. If another 4tplus trip has been scheduled immediately before your trip, you may arrive earlier.
Jan 2019: The combination to the front door is 3706
- Push the top button with the word SCHLAGE
- Punch in the code 3706
- Turn the knob to the right.
- Push the top button with the word SCHLAGE
- And immediately turn the knob to the left.
- Wait for a few seconds as the button will go off and the door is secure.
If for some reason it is not successful, try it again. There is no reason for it not to work unless you have either not entered the numbers correctly or have not turned the lock to release it.
If you wish to use the alarm system, set it while the door is closed. Enter 2612 on the keypad by the door to arm or disarm the system. It will set perimeter alarms as well as motion sensors.
The door must be closed when setting the alarm. If you make a mistake, enter the star (*) button and the code again.
The alarm is monitored by a company 24 hrs a day.
Parking and Trash Disposal
Maximum of 3 cars can be parked in the underground area. There will be a garage key on the kitchen counter or in the key holder beside the door. The key is used to raise the doors, and the lock is located on the left hand side. Park in stalls #33 and #34. There is a VISITORS PARKING PASS THAT MUST BE USED TO PARK IN THE VISITORS STALLS. DO NOT PARK BEFORE THE GATE OR YOU WILL BE TOWED. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RETURN THE PARKING PASS TO THE KEY HOLDER IN THE LOBBY OF OUR UNIT OR WE WILL NEED TO CHARGE YOU FOR A NEW ONE. .
If the group has more than 3 cars, 24-hour spots can be reserved at Village North near the IGA:
The cost for two nights is $25.20 ($12 per night plus tax) which works out to $4.20 per person (assuming 6 people). The space is rented for 24 hour period. It can be left there but there are in and out privileges.
Trip co-ordinators: Your job is to determine how many vehicles are driving up and if necessary reserve a spot in the Village North area. Cost will be spread across all participants. Space is limited so reserve early.
Take all garbage to the garbage bin located next to the parking lot entry gate. There are recycling bins located there too. Garbage left on the porch is a magnet to bears and is forbidden by our strata council.
If a 4tplus trip immediately precedes yours, please bring your own sheets. Towels will be laundered by the group ahead and should be in the dryer.
- Check in: 4 pm
- Check out: 10 am
- Park in stalls 33 and 34 only. Additional car may park in the visitors’ stalls but not in any numbered stalls. You need a pass to park in the visitor stalls. We only have one pass. If you lose it you will be charged.
- No smoking or pets
- Ski boots in foyer ONLY
- Please be considerate of neighbours and use the dishwasher, clothes washer, dryer, garburetor, and jacuzzi jets only between the hours of 9am and 9pm. Also, please keep music volume at a reasonable level so not to disturb others.
- Please take all garbage to the garbage bin located next to the parking lot entry gate. There are recycling bins located there too. Garbage left on the porch is a magnet to bears and is forbidden by our strata council.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE OPENED THE FIREPLACE DAMPER BEFORE LIGHTING A FIRE. It helps to hold some burning paper up the flu to “warm “ it up prior to lighting the fire. This prevents smoking. Please keep the fireplace doors closed when enjoying a fire to prevent sparks from causing damage.
- Local phone calls are free, but you are responsible for all long distance calls, so use a calling card or call collect.
- Please use cutting boards when preparing food and hot mats for hot items to protect our counters and table tops.
- Please enjoy our toy\games cupboard and return game and puzzle pieces etc. to the right box before storing.
- Please use “splatter mat” under highchairs or chairs of messy eaters. It is kept in the laundry room with the highchair. We restrict eating and drinking by our children to the table or kitchen island.
- Before you leave, please put all unwashed dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on. Turn off lights, empty garbage to the bin, leave used towels in the tub, and please remember to leave the garage key for the next guest.
Cleaners come at 10:00am
Please turn off heaters in bathrooms, turn down thermostats to 10.
Please deposit your trash in the dumpster.
Please put dirty dishes in dishwasher and run it.
Ensure patio doors are locked and all windows shut
Please close all blinds and turn off the lights
Please contact JennyThomas (Cabin Coordinator – 604 408 9586) for things that need attention as Rizzardo would really appreciate any suggestions for these things.
Shuttle to the lifts
The free village shuttle bus stop is nearby.
There is a wireless modem in the home. The Network name is Snowgoose2, the password/key to log on is: rizzardo
The Rizzardo chalet has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The two upstairs bedrooms each have ensuite bathrooms. All bathrooms have shower/tubs or showers.
Bedroom #1 (upstairs) has a queen sized bed. Bedroom #2 (upstairs) has a bunk bed (queen on bottom, single on top). Bedroom#3 (main floor) has 2 single beds.
There is a fold out couch in the living room.
There are laundry facilities and a foyer for skis, etc.
The kitchen is extremely well supplied. Several different types of coffee makers, including a Keurig machine.
Decks: one large one off eating area with patio furniture and BBQ, small ones off each upstairs bedroom
Large TV with PVR in living room.
Ski to the Chalet
Take the “home” run while heading to Blackcomb Base.