To add a snowshoe trip, the user must have administrator privileges. An account with those privileges has been created for this purpose.
This account is NOT a membee account, so it can’t be used by someone who is already logged in with their membee account.
Detailed instructions below. In short, the steps are:
- On 4tplus website, log out of membee account
- Go to https://ski4tplus.com/wp-admin
- Log in with the snowshoe account username and password
- Go to the snowshoe page
- Add the trip
- Log out of the snowshoe account, log back in with your membee account
Log out of Membee Account
- Go to https://ski4tplus.com
- Click the heading “Member Login”
- When the log in page loads, click “Log out”
- If, instead of seeing “Log out”, you see fields to enter your log in information, proceed to next step (DO NOT ENTER YOUR MEMBEE ACCOUNT INFO)
Log into Admin page
Go to https://ski4tplus.com/wp-admin. You should be redirected to the admin log in area, with a username and password.
Log in with Snowshow Account details
- Username: snowshoe4tplus.com
- Password: contact Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the password
- Click “Log in”
- This is an administrator account, with full access to crash the site! Please don’t!
Navigate to snowshoe page
- You will see the Administration section of the website
- Don’t change anything!
- At the upper left hand corner of the page, you will see a “home” icon and the words “4Tplus Ski Club”
- Mouse over that, and you will see “visit site” appear — click that
- This will take you to the main website
- Click “Events”, “Snowshoeing” to go to snowshoe page
Add snowshoe trip
- You should see “Hello Snowshoe Manager(Admin)” below the picture
- Click the “add snowshoe trip” button
- Fill in the form
- Click “Proceed”
- Reload the page to see your trip
- Click the “edit” or “delete” buttons to make changes or delete as necessary
- NOTE: Two days after the trip date, the trip will no longer display on the Snowshoeing Page
Log out of Snowshoe Administration Account
This is important. You can not use the site as a regular user (ie. sign up for things) if you don’t log out of the snowshoe account.
Go to the “Member Login” page, click “Log out”. Navigate back to the snowshoe page. It should no longer say “Hello Snowshoe Manger(Admin)” at the top.